Industrial mechanics/mechatronics technicians
HDG Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of horizontal form, fill and seal systems for sealing bags of various shapes and sizes. Since the company was founded in 1984 until today, the entire machine portfolio – committed to the quality standard “Made in Germany” – has been developed and produced by a team of around 90 employees at the company´s location in Lindlar near cologne. Customers include international companies in the food, animal feed, cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
In order to strengthen our workforce, we are looking for an experienced professional to start at the earliest convenience:
Industrial mechanic/mechatronics technician for the assembly of special machines.
The main tasks are:
- Assembly of all mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components of our packaging machines acc. the design specifications
- Checking the correct functionality of the assemblies individually and among each other as part of the entire machine process, fault analysis and elimination
- Documentation of manufacturing steps
- Feedback of working hours on the respective orders
- Coordination of drawing changes and component deviations with the line manager
- Commissioning of new machines at the customer´s premises worldwide
- Carrying out maintenance and repair work on machines at the customer´s premises worldwide
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician or machine fitter
- At least three years’ experience in the industrial assembly of machines, ideally in special machine construction with good knowledge of assembly processes
- Experience in interpreting technical drawings as well as in dealing with tech. testing devises
- Very precise and conscientious working methods with high quality standards
- Strong performance orientation and flexibility to ensure smooth production
- Willingness to travel worldwide for 20% of working time
In our company you will find a versatile, interesting and responsible position with personal development opportunities. In addition, we offer our employees a friendly and open working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, flexible working hours, various health incentives (e.g. gym), pension scheme, bike leasing and company events.
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please send in your documents preferably via our application form online or via email to the address below, indicating your salary expectations and availability.
Incoming applications are evaluated only on the basis of their professional qualifications and personal abilities/talents are taken into account regardless of ethnicity, skin colour, nationality, sex, religion, ideology, sexual identity, disability or age (§ 1 AGG).